Changelog for Groovy 2.5.17
- [GROOVY-10234] - Groovyc throws Stackoverflow error on generic class with lower bound
- [GROOVY-10267] - STC reports wrong message when encoutering wildcard types
- [GROOVY-10280] - Type variable substitution does not work well when running into chain of field accesses
- [GROOVY-10482] - Incorrect inference of type argument of parameterized method call
- [GROOVY-10522] - stubgen: Extra method created for Boolean property
- [GROOVY-10525] - Regression in 2.5.16: Class<?> cannot be assigned to Class<?>...
- [GROOVY-10552] - @AutoImplement for method with type parameter(s)
- [GROOVY-10558] - Wrong argument type when using static method from nested class
- [GROOVY-10570] - AnnotationCollector produces unspecified errors when used in Java
- [GROOVY-10576] - STC: map putAll fails to match "?" to "Object"
- [GROOVY-10579] - Type '[I' is not assignable to reference type when using Groovy 3.0.10
- [GROOVY-10583] - Stub generator handles method type parameter bounds incorrectly
- [GROOVY-10585] - `@AutoFinal` does not use annotation parameters when used with `ASTTransformationCustomizer`
- [GROOVY-10598] - BUG! exception in phase 'instruction selection' unexpected NullPointerException
- [GROOVY-5103] - groovy compiler ignores import * for static nested classes in java sources
- [GROOVY-6919] - Static compilation fails with multiple bounds generics
- [GROOVY-8409] - Static compilation with generic function wrapping BiFunction causes GroovyCastException
- [GROOVY-9006] - Static type checking fails on java.sql.Timestamp when compared to null
- [GROOVY-9413] - Groovy 3.0 seem to have a problem with <?>, can't handle it in Java interface method when called from Groovy.
- [GROOVY-9968] - @TypeChecked Error: Members of Iterable<T extends Foo> are Foo, not Object